Gabriels Hearne Farrell Pty Ltd are typically involved in over 150 projects a year, ranging from small acoustical assessments through to billion dollar developments. Project examples are provided below:
Government Building Projects
- Health projects including, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Busselton Health Campus, Albany Health Campus, Mental Health Unit at SCGH, Geraldton Hospital Redevelopment, St John of God Hospital redevelopments at Murdoch and Subiaco, Merredin Health Service, Katanning Health Service, Denmark Health Service, and several additions/extensions to existing hospital projects.
- Secondary schools including Butler College, Byford Secondary College, Harrisdale Senior High School, Joseph Banks Secondary College, Atwell College, Comet Bay College, Ashdale College, Mindarie Senior College, Dalyellup College, Cape Naturaliste College, and new buildings at several existing high schools.
- Primary Schools – over thirty standard pattern primary schools.
- Police and Justice projects including the State Administrative Tribunal, Supreme Court of WA, Kalgoorlie Courts, Albany Justice and Great Southern Police Complex, Kensington Police Station, Canning Vale Police Station, Fitzroy Crossing Police Station, Harvey Police and Justice Centre, and the Midland Police Operations Centre.
- Defence projects including HMAS Stirling Stage 3A Redevelopment, and RAAF Pearce Air-base Redevelopment Stage 1.
Private Education Projects
- University of Western Australia – University Club, Science Library, Albany Campus, new Child Care Centre and the Motorola Research and Development Centre.
- Curtin University – Engineering Plaza, Curtin Business School – City Campus, Curtin Business School and Physiotherapy Building, Decant Village,
- Edith Cowan University – KK (Indigenous Building), School of Education, WAAPA, Business and Law Building, and the new Library at Edith Cowan University.
- Private Secondary Schools – Salvado Catholic College, Mother Teresa Catholic College, Corpus Christi College, All Saints College, Scotch College, Hale School, Guildford Grammar, Christchurch Grammar, and various other projects.
- All Saints College Performing Arts Centre.
- Bunbury Entertainment Centre Redevelopment.
- Churchlands SHS Music Auditorium.
- Dickinson Centre at Scotch College.
- John Inverarity Music and Drama Centre at Hale School.
- Lecture Theatres and small auditoria at several universities and secondary schools.
- Newman College Marist Auditorium.
- Red Earth Arts Precinct, Karratha.
- St Mary’s Catholic Cathedral.
- Winthrop Hall at UWA (ceiling replacement project).
- Extension to the Perth International Airport terminal.
- Terminal 2 – Perth Domestic Airport.
- The Esplanade and William St underground train stations.
- Aldi Stores at Southern River, Mundaring, Rockingham, and Cannington.
- Carramar Village Shopping Centre.
- Claremont Quarter.
- Eaton Fair Shopping Centre Redevelopment.
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment.
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre.
- Station Street Markets site redevelopment.
- Wanneroo Central.
- Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre.
- Aspen Group Offices.
- Building E (Administration) at Fiona Stanley Hospital.
- FESA Offices in Bunbury.
- Newcrest Mining offices (Orange NSW).
- Optima Centre in Osborne Park.
- RACWA Headquarters.
- Richmond Fellowship of WA, Cannington.
- Rio Tinto Offices and Control Centre (near Perth Domestic Airport).
- Roy Hill Offices.
- Several fitout projects including Wesfarmers, Department of Child Protection, Macquarie, ENI offices, Building Commission of WA, and the Corruption and Crime Commission.
- Aria Apartments, Rockingham.
- Beaufort Centre, Mt Lawley.
- Bunbury Silos.
- Eastgate, Perth.
- Fiore, West Leederville.
- Flo Apartments.
- Imago Apartments, East Perth.
- Leighton Beachside.
- M Square, Perth.
- Marq, West Leederville.
- Metropol, Perth.
- Nautilus Apartments, Rockingham.
- Panorama Apartments.
- The Chelsea, Perth.
- The Point Mandurah (Mirvac).
- Several other apartments throughout the state.