Gabriels Hearne Farrell can provide the following services:
- Room acoustic design and modelling for auditoria, multi-purpose performance spaces, concert halls, lecture theatres, and worship spaces.
- 3D acoustic modelling using EASE 4.4 software.
- Acoustic isolation / speech privacy (inclusive of flanking noise and structure-borne noise transmission paths).
- Reverberation Time assessments.
- Services noise control (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic services).
- Rain noise control.
- Traffic, rail, and air-craft noise intrusion.
- BCA acoustics for Class 2, 3, and 9c buildings.
Environmental noise assessments
- Predictive assessment of premises including child care centres, licenced venues, shopping centres, and places of worship.
- Predictive assessment of mechanical equipment (eg cooling towers, air-cooled condensers, chillers, refrigeration equipment, etc).
- Noise modelling using SoundPLAN 7.4 software.
- Traffic noise assessments (in accordance with State Planning Policy 54).
- Testing of walls in accordance with AS/ISO 140 (DnTw performance).
- Impact noise testing of floors, in accordance with AS/ISO 140-7 & 717-2.
- Tri-axial vibration measurements.
- Reverberation Time testing.
- Attended noise level measurements in accordance with the Environmental Protection (Noise) Regulations 1997.
- Long term (up to two weeks) noise monitoring using noise loggers.